Thanks to the mad skillz of JessaLu, we now have an official button for Ten on Tuesday.
I hesitated to do this because I didn’t want to steal anything away from the original creator of Ten on Tuesday. But, that ToT page hasn’t been updated since January and the owner of the page hasn’t responded to my emails. At JessaLu’s suggestion we are calling this Ten on Tuesday version 2.0 and hoping that we won’t be stepping on any toes by changing it slightly.
There is an official sign up page where you can enter your email address to receive the weekly topic so that you can participate yourself in Ten on Tuesday. And just in case you’re on the fence about this, today’s topic is 10 Reasons To Participate in Ten on Tuesday.
- It’s fun. The topics are usually positive and often playful, too.
- It’s challenging. Sometimes it’s tough to come up with 10 things to fit a given topic and it’s a challenge to get it done.
- It’s blog fodder. This is my biggest reason for doing it! Once a week I’ve got something pre-planned and that really helps with filling up a Mon-Fri blog.
- It’s a great way to find other blogs. The more people who participate the more valid this point will become.
- It gives your readers a chance to get to know you on a different level.
- It makes you think about your choices, whether it’s the books you read, the tv shows you watch, or the things you are knitting.
- It gives you a way to track things like places you want to go, books you want to read, household chores you want to finish.
- You get a weekly email from me. Yeah, I’m stretching it at this point.
- You can suggest topics. Yes, it’s true, I take suggestions. Sometimes I even beg for them.
- Finally, it’s inspiring. Yup, it is. I swear.
Don’t forget to sign up for the weekly mailing!
ETA: There is now have a gallery plugin for people who are participating! Click on the button below (the one that says “Add Your Link”) and put in your Ten on Tuesday post url (the http://www address in the box at the top of your browser) and you’ll be added to the gallery below! To make sure you have your POST url address, please click on your post title on your blog before you copy & paste your url into the gallery plugin. Thank you!