Today’s Ten on Tuesday idea comes from our very own JessaLu. Since there are so many movies I want to go see right now and since Oscar season will be here before you know it, we agreed to write about 10 Movies You’d Like to See in the Theater.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. First on my list because it’s the one I’m most excited about.
- Fair Game. I’ve been fascinated by the Valerie Plame case for ages and I think it’s awesome that Hollywood is shining a light on this.
- For Colored Girls. The new Color Purple, perhaps? The cast is awesome and I bet it will be a great movie.
- Conviction. This is a local story for us and I bet the movie is great. I hear that the real Betty Anne Waters was not happy that they made this movie and you know that controversy always makes for a better picture.
- Love and Other Drugs. I love a good romance and this one has the potential to be a tragic romance, which will make it even better.
- Secretariat. I loved Sea Biscuit so why not this one, too? And also, John Malkovich.
- The Social Network. We live in a world where communication is always changing. I definitely want to see the movie that’s about one of my favorite ways of staying in touch with friends.
- The Next 3 Days. Two words: Russell Crowe. Okay, one more word: yummmmmm
- Unstoppable. You have to love a good action flick, particularly on the big screen.
- Red. I really only want to see this one for the unique cast. Malkovich and Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren and Mary-Louise Parker? Oh yeah.
I love the movies!