I have 3 random photos to share with you today . . . Thanks to…
It’s Wednesday and I’m feeling random . . .
- Yesterday I drove 2 hours each way to pick up Hannah. The song “Home for the Holidays” has all new meaning for me this year.
- On the way home we stopped and bought 100 Lindt truffles.
- 100 is a lot of truffles.
- The photo above is of homemade mac ‘n cheese that we had for dinner last night.
- It was the only vegetarian thing I could think of that everyone would enjoy.
- If this vegetarian lifestyle of Hannah’s keeps up I’m going to have to expand my meatless meal repertoire.
- I’ve been knitting the heel flap on a sock for Dale since Sunday.
- It is ridiculous that it has taken this long but it seems like every time I pick it up I get interrupted.
- Or I fall asleep.
- I am so glad that Jennifer Grey won Dancing with the Stars last night.
- Bristol Palin had some of the most lackluster performances I have ever seen and she should have been voted off weeks ago.
- Today is PIE day.
- The crusts are all made and I just have to roll them out and fill up those pie plates.
- My house is going to smell great!
- Hopefully in between pies I can finish that stupid heel flap.
- That is all.