Happy Birthday, Dale!

Today is my beloved husband Dale’s birthday and, in honor of that, I put together this little photo collage of some of my favorite pictures of him.

I think that collection captures him pretty well. He can be funny and silly, thoughtful and charming, sweet and romantic, playful and reflective – sometimes all in one day! –  and those are just some of the reasons why I love him.

And now I’m about to whisk him away on a little getaway to celebrate – not just his birthday but also our anniversary and the end of a particularly challenging school year for him. We’ll be back on Monday with stories and adventures but in the meantime, how about if you all show some birthday love to my guy? Thanks!

Comments

Happy Birthday, Dale! Here’s to getting older, finding your true love, and enduring life’s challenges! Enjoy your time away. XO

Happy Birthday, Dale. Have a wonderful weekend.

Carole, you left out my favorite picture of Dale, with him wearing his Confederate uniform and the shawl you had just finished. Very handsome!

What a character! Happy Birthday, Dale! You make Carole happy, and that makes you a terrific guy in my book. :) Wishing you many more healthy and fun-filled years to come!

4. Jo-Ann says

Happy Birthday, Dale! We are truly Blessed to have you as a friend, you brighten our lives <3

5. Phyllis says

Happy birthday Dale!! May the next year be full of great things! Did Carol tell you I keep trying to get you two to come to Louisiana (not in the summer, though!)? We have a big Civil War battle site (Port Hudson), but what I think you would really love is Jazz Fest–all kinds of music, good food, and wonderful people. Hope your birthday weekend is fabulous–you deserve it.

In 8 of 12 photos, he’s wearing a hat; the knitted one is particularly fetching! Good birthday wishes to Dale.

7. bonny says

Happy Birthday, Dale! I hope you have a great day and a wonderful time on your next trip around the sun!

Dale, enjoy every moment of your celebration. Both of you enjoy celebrating your life together and a happy anniversary!

9. LindaM says

Hope you both have a wonderful time celebrating Dale’s birthday, after all, it IS a wife’s duty to celebrate as well… HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DALE!!!

:-)

10. Patty says

I’m late! (Year end at work!) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dale! and my brother Jim 😉 wishing you a wonderful few days off together!