This week for Ten on Tuesday I have created a writing prompt rather than suggested a topic. I have asked everyone to write ten sentence that begin with the same two words: I am. Here are mine:
- I am changing up my exercise routine by incorporating spin class. This is not the type of spin class with wool, as you may surmise. The jury is still out on this but I think I might just love it.
- I am knitting socks for Dale. Still.
- I am sad about the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman. I am also sad at some of the judgmental attitudes I have seen about his apparent overdose. Addiction is an insidious disease and something many people struggle with – the rich and famous are not immune nor should they be held to a different standard.
- I am tired of winter. It’s snowing outside my window and, sure, it’s pretty but enough already.
- I am relieved that football season is over – no more overindulging in food and drink on Sunday afternoons!
- I am daydreaming about Mexico. 76 days.
- I am trying to learn Spanish. I have 76 days.
- I am glad that I cleaned out and organized my dresser drawers the other day.
- I am learning to use my new camera. It’s pretty sweet.
- I am interested in hearing what everyone thinks of this week’s twist on the Ten on Tuesday concept.
Did you write a post for today? Please share your link below. Do you want to receive the Ten on Tuesday email? Please sign up by clicking here.