One of the Fat Mum Slim’s Photo-A-Day prompts for last week was “Good Together” and all I could think of was peanut butter and banana. That got me to thinking about what other foods are good together and that lead me to this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic: 10 Foods That Belong Together.
- Mashed Potatoes & Gravy. If you know me at all then you anticipated this would be the first thing on my list.
- Chili & Cornbread. Followed by chili and hot dogs the next day!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly. Still one of my most loved sandwiches.
- Crackers & Cheese. Best snack in the world.
- Beef Stew & Homemade Biscuits. Light and fluffy biscuits, not from a mix but from scratch.
- Pizza & Beer. What? Beer is so a food.
- Corned Beef Hash & Poached Eggs. A rare indulgence for me these days but oh-so-good.
- Steak & A Baked Potato. It’s a classic combo for good reason.
- Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup. Best lunch ever.
- Bacon & . . . everything. Because everything is better with bacon.
I think I could go on and on with this one and I hope you all had fun writing posts today, too. If you want to share your link be sure and click the button below. And if you want to receive the Ten on Tuesday weekly email then click here to subscribe.