The weather is warmer, the days are longer and the call to be outside is strong! Here are Ten Things I Like To Do Outside.
- Read. Has to be a real book or my Kindle, though, because the iPad just doesn’t function well in bright sunlight.
- Knit. This goes without saying, doesn’t it?
- Spin. Only if it’s not too windy or I wind up with fluff all over the yard.
- Walk and Run. So much better outside than on the dreadmill at the gym.
- Have cocktails. We did this Saturday with friends and it was awesome.
- Eat. Everything tastes better outside, right? I love dining al fresco.
- Take pictures. Natural light is my favorite and I really enjoy walking outdoors with my camera.
- Ride my pretty, pretty cruiser bike. I’m really looking forward to being stronger after all the spinning classes I have taken this winter.
- Have a fire in the firepit. How come when the fire is inside and in our woodstove it’s work but outside it’s a party?
- Swing in a hammock. You can bet I will be doing this as much as possible next week.
And those are my 10 things I like to do outside. If you wrote a post for today please click the button below to add your link. As always, if you want to sign up for the Ten on Tuesday email then please click here.