Guilt is something I don’t think too much about. I try to live my life with good intentions and a positive vibe and guilt just doesn’t fit into that. But guilt in light of indulgence? That’s a whole ‘nother story and for today’s Ten on Tuesday topic I am going to share 10 Guilty Pleasures with you.
- People magazine. It’s crap for the brain but I love the photos of the stars.
- Reruns of Grey’s Anatomy. I can watch them over and over. It’s a waste of time but it’s entertaining.
- 3s. Just don’t even try it. What a fun and wonderful waste of time.
- Tater Tots. I just love ’em.
- Taco Bell. Shut up and pass me a Crunchwrap Supreme because I haven’t had one in a really really long time.
- Pajama days. My favorite way to spend a day at home. And just for the record, I generally still shower but then I put on clean PJs for the rest of the day.
- Glittery makeup. I know I’m a little old for it but I love some sparkle on my eyes. I mostly reserve it for the holidays but sometimes that Urban Decay glitter eyeliner just winds up in my hand.
- Lifetime television. All of those movies have, basically, the same plot. I watch anyway.
- Tastespotting. I troll it frequently, pin recipes occasionally, and drool a lot.
- Eating Chinese food out of the carton. When I was a kid and we got Chinese take out my mom always emptied the cartons into serving dishes. Yeah, she was just like that. As a grown up, though, I love to eat lo mein right out of the carton. With chopsticks. I love and I feel like a rebel.
What are your guilty pleasures? Be sure and share you link below. Click here if you want to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday email list.