Top of the morning to ya! It’s St. Patrick’s Day and I’m on the search for a leprechaun so that I can steal his pot of gold. Do you want to know what I would buy if I found it? My list follows since this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things I would Buy If I Found a Pot of Gold. And, just so you know, according to the research I did, a pot of gold would be worth about $335,000 based on today’s price of gold. Ready? Let’s spend money!
- Pay off the mortgage
- Pay off our car loans
- Buy Hannah a new car
- Buy a new refrigerator
- Install a hardwood floor in the dining room
- Get new kitchen counters and cabinets
- Visit London
- Hire a professional to landscape the yard
- Put on an addition that would include a master bathroom and closet
- Invest the rest – there wouldn’t be much by the time I did all of that!
It’s actually the perfect amount of money. I could pay off any debts we have, do some work around the house that’s just a little above our means right now, and a bit of traveling. Life at home would be more comfortable but not drastically changed and that sounds just right to me.
If you wrote a post for today please include your link by adding it below. If you want to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday weekly email list please click here.