As you know, Kym was here visiting last week. And she is a champion of Ten On Tuesday. Not only is she a regular participant but she frequently texts me with suggestions for topics. This week’s topic, as you may have surmised, is a direct result of a conversation we had last week, and I think it’s a useful one: 10 Things You Put In Your Travel Tote Bag.
- A small purse/wallet. I don’t like to carry multiple bags so this is a must for me.
- Lip balm. Probably Blistex.
- Tissues. You never know when a sneezing fit is going to hit.
- An umbrella. Not all the time, this will depend on the weather forecast.
- A small shawl/scarf. Again, depending on the weather forecast.
- My Kindle. It’s lightweight enough to keep with me and it makes for good entertainment for moments of down time.
- Sock knitting. I never mind waiting if I have my knitting with me.
- A bottle of water and a snack.
- Hand lotion. My current favorite is Burt’s Bees Milk and Honey body lotion. It’s very lightly scented and not greasy at all.
And that’s about it. You’ll notice I didn’t mention my cell phone. That’s because – like many of you, I’m sure – it’s always in my hand!
If you wrote a post for today please include a link to it below so that we can all come and read it. As always, if you’d like to sign up for the weekly Ten On Tuesday topic, please click here.