It’s the last Ten on Tuesday of 2015 and I think it’s a great time to reflect back on the things we did this year. Things that made us proud. And you know, some days just getting out of bed is something to make you proud! So, without further delay, here is my list of 10 Things I Did in 2015 That Made Me Feel Proud.
- Made some money with my photography business. Not a lot but enough and I had so much fun on every shoot that the money is really just gravy.
- Recommitted (again) to exercising regularly. I fell off the bandwagon for part of the year but in December I got serious again and I’m glad to say I’m back on track.
- Turned 50. I realize the only part of this that’s an accomplishment is that I kept breathing but that’s kind of a big deal when you think about it. And I guess I’m mostly proud that I turned 50 with a lot of style, a bit of grace, and some pretty spectacular fanfare.
- Threw a great graduation party for Hannah. I made her a photo book of photos from graduation and the party for Christmas and she said it was her favorite gift – it brings back great memories of a really special time.
- Completed Project 365 for the 6th year in a row. I truly can’t imagine not doing this.
- Read 81 books. I suspect this number will grow to 82 or perhaps even 83 before Friday. My goal was to read 52, a book a week, and I surpassed that by quite a bit. I’ll talk more about the books I read in 2015 in another post, I’m sure.
- Celebrated 10 years of blogging. It’s almost 11 now and that just blows my mind. I’m so glad I started this and even more glad that I’ve continued it.
- Learned to use my iPhone camera. And Instagram. They were goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year and I actually followed through on them. I even went to Vegas with just my iPhone camera and I loved it.
- Embraced the word grace as my One Little Word. I kept up with the monthly prompts and I felt like that word really helped me through some rough patches. It was a good choice.
- Tried new things. Learned stuff. Took chances. Made mistakes. Moved forward. You know, as one does.
Did you write a post for the last Ten On Tuesday of 2015? If you did please include your link below. And, as always, if you’d like to receive the weekly topic email please click here to subscribe.