Sometimes I think and think and just can’t come up with a topic. This week was one of those times but I finally just thought, you know what? I have some favorite things. And if I have some favorite things then my friends probably also have some favorite things. And maybe some of my favorite things could become someone else’s favorite things if we talked about them. And so, today, I am sharing with you 10 of My Favorite Things Right Now.
- The Calm app. I’m using this for daily meditating. I’ve done the 7 Days of Calm and I’m currently working through the 21 Days of Calm. Meditating has done more to help my heartburn issues than Prilosec ever has.
- The Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer. So quick and easy to print out a picture from my iPhone. The paper uses zero ink and has a peel off back to instantly make the photo into a sticker. Fun!
- The Instant Pot. Yes, I’m still using it regularly and I’m still loving it.
- Our new bird feeding station. We now have feeders right outside our kitchen windows and I just love seeing the birds up close.
- Our Fiesta dishes. So colorful and pretty!
- My Stopover sweater. Yes, I finished in time to block it and take it on vacation. I wore it 3 times, in fact! Pictures soon, I promise.
- My new hat. It’s in the last photo on yesterday’s post. I bought it at the Tenement Museum and it’s warm and comfortable and maybe my most favorite hat ever.
- Dr. Brandt DNA Cream. Sephora sent me a free sample and this stuff is, quite simply, ah-maze-ing. It’s also $155 a jar. Ummmm. If anyone goes to Sephora and gets this stuff and wants to send it to me – well – just lemma know, mmmkay?
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. I bought a rollerball on a whim when we were in Vegas and it’s been my favorite perfume ever since.
- Manhattans. Now. I am a long time lover of the dirty vodka martini. But. In the winter I crave whiskey more than vodka and there’s nothing quite like a good Manhattan. I had several last week while in Manhattan (one of which is pictured above) and that just seemed oh-so-appropriate.
So there’s my list. I’m looking forward to reading about your favorite things right now.
If you wrote a post for today please include your link below.
If you’d like to subscribe to the weekly Ten On Tuesday email list please click here.