I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
This week we are going with a different – and hopefully fun – topic. Here’s the scenario: You’ve been kidnapped. Make a list of 10 TV characters you’d want to help you. Ready?
- Secretary of State Elizabeth McCord of Madame Secretary. To negotiate my release.
- Dr. Meredith Grey of Grey’s Anatomy. To fix my injuries. Plus, she’s been through a lot of trauma and she’d be helpful.
- Attorny Alicia Florrick of The Good Wife. To prosecute my captors.
- Marie Barone of Everybody Loves Raymond. To cook and care for me.
- Dr. Frasier Crane of Frasier. To take care of my emotional health.
- Jack Bauer of 24. To break me out in case the Secretary of State can’t get me released.
- Carrie Bradshaw of Sex in the City. To make the cocktails.
- Leslie Knope of Parks and Recreation. To work with Jack Bauer and Elizabeth McCord.
- Mary Richards of Mary Tyler Moore Show. To tell my story to the people of the world.
- Dexter Morgan of Dexter. To exact revenge on my captors.
That was easy and pretty fun, too. I hope you all enjoyed the prompt. Remember, if you wrote a post for today please add your link below. If you’d like to get the weekly Ten On Tuesday email just click here.