The guy who lights up my world is turning 72 today. You can be sure…
Top Ten Things About Hannah At 14
10. Hannah is now old enough to get a job in Massachusetts. She probably won’t. But it still cheers me up to think about it.
9. Hannah doesn’t trip over nothing quite as much as she used to. She’s still a klutz, but it’s sort of cute now.
8. Hannah and I went school shopping yesterday. We actually agreed on which sneakers are cool this year.
7. Which does not mean we agreed on which backpack to choose. Just saying.
6. Hannah becomes a high school freshman on Wednesday. This should go a long way in explaining the importance of #8 and #7.
5. Hannah mostly remembers to feed the dog. If she forgets, the dog is really good at reminding her.
4. Hannah is smart enough to have chosen mom’s homemade chocolate cake to have for her birthday dessert. Everyone in the family is grateful for this decision.
3. Hannah is just as pretty at 14 as she was at 13. Maybe even prettier.
2. Hannah is a loving and caring daughter/sister/friend.
1. Hannah is loved very much by her Mom and Dad. This will be true no matter what her age.
Won’t you all join me in wishing Hannah a very happy 14th birthday? Thanks, everyone!