I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
The topic this week is 10 Favorite iPhone Apps. I’ve chosen this for very selfish reasons – I want to know what apps my friends are using! I’m hoping that the 10 on Tuesday participants who don’t have iPhones will find a way to adapt this to their needs. Okay, here are my 10 favorite apps:
- Facebook. I just can’t be without my Facebook hook up.
- SplashShopper. This is great for grocery lists, travel lists, book and movie lists and so much more.
- TipCalculator. I use mine a lot, especially if I’m figuring a tip after a martini or two.
- AroundMe. Great app for finding restaurants, ATMs, movie theaters – anything you might need when you don’t know where you are.
- Flickr. Not only can you upload directly to flickr but it has a very cool way of turning photos into videos.
- Hipstamatic. I blame this on Gale. It’s addicting.
- iBird Plus. The most expensive app I’ve ever bought but worth every penny if you’re into birding at all.
- PowerLyrics. Start this up while a song is playing and all those words you couldn’t understand suddenly become clear.
- Sushipedia. The biggest problem with this one is that it makes me want sushi every day.
- Words with Friends. Lots of fun but the games seem to drag on forever. I’m hoping future updates will improve this online scrabble type game.
Those are mine. What are yours?