I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
The topic this week is 10 People You’d Like To Interview. I don’t think there are any surprises on my list.
- President Obama. Not only our current president but also the first black president. I’d love to sit down and talk to him.
- Oprah Winfrey. A chance to turn the tables on the queen of interviewing? Absolutely!
- Whoopi Goldberg. I just think she’s got great a great way of looking at things.
- Senator Scott Brown. The first thing I’d ask him is if he knows who his constituents really are.
- Annie Leibovitz. Mostly I’d ask her about all those famous people she has photographed. Oh, and what camera equipment to buy.
- Jimmy Buffett. He ad libs a lot at his concerts. I want to know how much of that he plans in advance.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton. Lots of questions for both of them.
- Steve Jobs. I know a lot of you would want me to ask him about the iPhone and Verizon.
- James Cameron. A mind that can create a world like the one in Avatar would certainly make for a fascinating interview.
- Lady Gaga. How does she get her hair to be shaped like a bow, anyway?
It’s an eclectic bunch but that’s not surprising!