I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
It is now officially summer here in the Northern Hemisphere – my favorite time of year! Seriously, the only way I survive all those cold and grey winter days is to think about summer and all the things I can do outside without freezing my ass off. And so, today our topic is: 10 Things I Want To Do This Summer.
- See Jimmy Buffett. Is it cheating to list something that I’ve already done? I say it’s not and it’s my list so I make the rules.
- Go to Alton Bay, NH and visit Jo-Ann and Shawn. Swim in Lake Winnipesaukee, ride in the boat, hang out and have fun.
- Eat all of my favorite summer treats: lobster, steamers, fried clams and ice cream. All in moderation, of course. Well, except for the lobster. And outside whenever possible.
- Drive around in the Jeep with the roof down.
- Relax on the beach. Read. Knit socks. Drink beer. All while relaxing on the beach.
- Run in the Run to the Rock 5K and beat last year’s time.
- Hang around in Plymouth with Len and Peg. We were supposed to do this last month but the night we picked was rainy so we’re holding off for one of those beautiful summer evenings.
- Catch a keeper striper. This goes on my list every year. Some day, maybe some day, it will actually happen.
- Sit on the deck with Dale. I want to do this a LOT.
- Go back to West Island. I’m checking this one off my list really really soon.
How about you? What do you want to do this summer? If you wrote a blog post be sure and include your link below.