Photo by Alexas Fotos on Pexels.com I am not someone who reads a lot of…
Writing yesterday’s blog post and then reading all of your comments was so much fun! A lot of you know me very well but I still managed to fool you on some things, too. Let’s run it down, shall we?
- I bake bread weekly. False. I used to bake bread regularly and I still do occasionally but weekly? Ummm, I work full time.
- Knitting is my current favorite crafty hobby. Before that it was quilting. And before that counted cross stitch. True. I’ve always had a crafty hobby and it has changed over the years. I’m pretty sure knitting is here to stay.
- I have been to Italy, England and France. False. The only foreign country I’ve been to is Mexico. (18 days, by the way.)
- I have gone deer and turkey hunting. True. Years ago, when I wanted to impress Dale, I guess, I went deer hunting on opening day. I sat in a tree stand, freezing my ass off, and saw nada. Truth be told, I don’t think I could have shot a deer even if I had seen one. Turkey hunting is more pleasant – it’s warmer, for one thing, and it’s only until Noon, for another. Still, these are not things I pursue.
- I am left handed. True. Just like my grandfather, in fact.
- I would rather have yellow cake than chocolate cake. True. I love chocolate but when it comes to cake, make my yellow.
- I don’t really talk about it on the blog but I went to a private high school. False. This is the one that many of you fell for. No silver spoon in my mouth, though, I went to public high school and the only reason I go to go to that fancy ass college is because I was smart and my parents were poor.
- If I wasn’t a librarian I would be a lawyer. False. If I wasn’t a librarian I would be a social worker. I’d still be overworked and underpaid so maybe I should have gone with being a lawyer.
- I cried when I watched this week’s episode of The Good Wife. True. It was brutal. Bru-tal.
- I’m thinking of giving up blogging. False. This is the only one that you all got right!
And now you all know me a little bit better, whether you wanted to or not.