I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Is there anything more perfect in the summertime than an ice cream cone? I think not! And half the fun of getting an ice cream is choosing which flavor to have, right? Today’s Ten On Tuesday topic, as you may have guessed by now, is 10 Favorite Ice Cream Flavors. Ready?
- Peppermint Stick. Makes me think of my Nana and it’s been my favorite since I was a kid.
- Black Raspberry. When peppermint stick isn’t available (and that’s often, for some reason) this is my fallback.
- Strawberry Cheesecake. A great flavor combo!
- Maple Walnut. This was my mom’s favorite and I love it, too, especially when the walnuts are in big pieces.
- Dutch Chocolate Almond. Because sometimes you need chocolate.
- Pistachio. I’m looking at my list and thinking – geez, I guess I like nuts.
- Peanut Butter. And by this I mean Peanut Butter ice cream. Not chocolate with peanut butter swirls. Or vanilla with peanut butter cups. Real honest to goodness peanut butter flavored ice cream. It’s hard to find.
- Butter Pecan. So rich and sweet and decadent.
- Peach. A little fresh fruit is good, especially when it’s surrounded by rich vanilla ice cream.
- Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia. It’s a classic for a reason.
And now, I want ice cream. What a terrible topic this turned out to be! Okay, not really and I hope you all enjoyed it. If you wrote a post for today please include your link below. Click here to subscribe to the Ten on Tuesday weekly email.