I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
A week or so ago I received an email from Deborah of A Delightful Glow with a great suggestion for a Ten On Tuesday topic: 10 Things I Love to do Outside. Her timing couldn’t have been better, honestly. Spring is here and, while it’s still not warm all the time, it’s warmer than it’s been and I’m itching to get outside. Here’s the list of things I love to do when I’m outside:
- Read. I love going out on the deck and reading an afternoon away.
- Spin. There’s just something really peaceful about spinning outside. I like to knit anywhere but spinning outside is particularly special.
- Drink cocktails. No surprise here.
- Eat dinner. Dining al fresco is my favorite thing ever. It’s relaxed and easy and everything tastes better when eaten outside.
- Walk. I’m lucky that I have sidewalks all around me.
- Play Yard Yahtzee. SO much fun! Other outdoor games are good, too, but this is my new favorite.
- Soak up some sun. I kinda can’t wait.
- Ride my bike. It’s not great bike riding around my neighborhood but when we’re on vacation riding my bike outside is the bomb.
- Take photographs. You all know I love me some natural light. And there’s always something pretty to shoot.
- Drive the Mustang convertible. I can’t wait!
Bring on the warm weather and the long lazy days outside!
If you wrote a post for today please add it with the link button below. If you want to receive the Ten On Tuesday weekly email please click here.
P.S. Thanks, Deborah, for the topic idea! New ideas area always welcome and appreciated.