Photo by Alexas Fotos on Pexels.com I am not someone who reads a lot of…
There’s some good, some bad, and some downright ugly when it comes to my success with my 21 in 2021 list.
Run for selectman again Renew passports
- Deal with the big bag of socks (didn’t happen)
- Get an estimate for the dining room floor (didn’t happen but for a valid reason: this is going to have to wait until we figure out what we’re doing with the wood stove because when that goes we will need to do the living room floor and we are thinking we’ll do both rooms the same.)
Learn to knit brioche
- Learn to knit intarsia (didn’t happen)
Complete 2 creative writing prompts each month Celebrate the 8 Sabbats
- Learn about crystals (yes but I have only scratched the surface)
Complete my Peloton Century Ride
- Learn to make stuffed artichokes for Jessica (going on the list for 2022)
Learn to make Italian meatballs Take a virtual cooking class Bake with Jackie Keep Mama Cass alive & bake sourdough bread regularly Plant flower and vegetable beds Watch a movie outside
- Do two puzzles (didn’t happen)
- Learn one new skill, ideally something to do outside (didn’t happen, probably because I never picked a specific skill)
Do all 12 OLW Prompts
- Get all the golden tools in Animal Crossings (I got all but the golden net, that will have to wait for this summer when the cicadas come back)
13 out of 21. I give myself a D for completion but an A for sticking with it, being honest about the things I didn’t do, and recognizing that this is a completely arbitrary thing and not tied to my personal value in any way.
Stayed tune for my 22 in 2022 list!